ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnosis, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- What is Cavinol®?
- A unique blend of terpenes and cannabinoids that activate and maintain the endocannabinoid system. Full spectrum hemp extract, using organic farming practices, phytocannabinoid-rich, raw (nutrients not processed out), proprietary extraction process which produces a full-spectrum extract containing all cannabinoids and terpenes naturally found in hemp.
- What is Teracel®?
- New CBG Hemp Cannabinoid Blend. (So what is CBG anyway?)
- What does the endocannabinoid system (ECS receptors) regulate?
- Sleep, appetite, mood, motor control, immune function, pleasure and reward, pain, memory, temperature regulation and much, much more. Learn More
For More Information
- What are terpenes?
- Terpenes are the aromas (good & bad) from all plants. They are safe essential oils that act as receptors and neurotransmitters. Some of the major terpenes in Cavinol® are alpha-pinene (helps sleep, anti-anxiety, anti-inflammatory); limonene (helps anti-depression, antiseptic, anti-stress, immunostimulant,); trans-caryophyllene (helps nervous system, protects brain function); myrcene (helps relax muscles, reduce pain, anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory).
- Are there side effects?
- You may have increased bowel movements during the first 3-4 days. You may have increased symptoms or even new symptoms. If this should happen, it is very important that you CONTINUE with your current dosage as this means your endocannabinoid receptors are being filled and the cannabinoid extract is working. DO NOT take a break from the product or you will be undoing all that you have achieved in your endocannabinoid system. But, if you feel you must stop, do so immediately.
- Is it FDA approved?
- It is considered a “Hemp Extract” and is legal and sold in most states and 40 countries.
- Can Hemp Cannabinoid Extracts get you high?
- No, Our products are non-psychoactive!
- Is Hemp Cannabinoid Extract and hemp oil the same?
- No, they are different. Hemp Cannabinoid Extracts are made by extracting specific cannabinoids from the whole PCR Hemp plant. This is turned into products that may be used to calm and relax the body and mind. “Hemp oil” typically refers to Hemp Seed Oil which is made by a completely different process. Hemp seed oil is cold pressed oil from the hemp seed only and contains trace amounts of cannabinoids.
- What is Sunshine Global Premium Grade Hemp Cannabinoid Blends?
- It is a high-grade hemp extract formulated by a super-critical C02 cold press closed extraction process. This ensures the top high-grade Hemp Cannabinoid blends with less than 0.3% THC. Sunshine Global Health Hemp Cannabinoid blends are clinically proven Premium Grade Hemp Cannabinoid extract, formulated exclusively in our labs.
- Where does Sunshine Global Premium Grade Hemp Cannabinoid Extracts come from?
- Sunshine Global Hemp Cannabinoid Extracts come from the PCR (phytocannabinoid rich) Hemp plant, a cousin to the Marijuana plant; however, it has no psychedelic or psycho-active effects. Extracted from the PCR Hemp plant to formulate the highest-grade raw Hemp Cannabinoid Extract that contains all the wholesome natural oils composed of all the synergistic cannabinoids, essential oils, terpenoid and other natural compounds found in the original PCR Hemp plant.
- Where is Sunshine Global Premium Grade Hemp Cannabinoid Blends available?
- Sunshine Global Premium Grade Hemp Cannabinoid Blends are available and legal in most states and over 40 countries.
- Is Sunshine Global Hemp Cannabinoid Extracts the same as ‘Medical Marijuana’?
- No - the PCR Hemp plant used to produce Sunshine Hemp Cannabinoid Extracts is a special variety of cannabis sativa-relative of Marijuana and does not contain the psychoactive properties of THC as Marijuana does.
- Is Hemp Cannabinoid Extracts legal?
- YES – Unlike Medical Marijuana you are not required to have a special permit to buy Sunshine Global Hemp Cannabinoid Extracts. Our products can be purchased in-store, online or over the phone and shipped to your home anywhere in the USA and other approved countries.
The US Government makes many impressive claims about phytocannabinoids in its patent (#6,630,507) titled CANNABINOIDS AS ANTIOXIDANTS AND NEUROPROTECTANTS stating that:
- "Cannabinoids are potent antioxidants...they easily penetrate tissues giving them the ability to enter the central nervous system and brain."
- "Non-psychoactive Cannabinoids such as phytocannabinoids are particularly advantageous as they are non-toxic...and exhibit unique antioxidant properties without the undesirable effects of THC."
- "The antioxidant strength of phytocannabinoids is significantly greater than that of either Vitamin C or Vitamin E."
Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants
Why the U.S. government holds a patent on cannabis plant compounds